To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Martinez, CA 94553
- Liyi Straly
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Medical Assistant
Yoh • Martinez, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Medical Assistant needed for a full-time, contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Martinez, CA.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Medical Assistant experience in the health care field
- Urgent care, occupational health or employee health experience preferred
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assisting medical providers during examinations and minor surgeries
- Communicating with patients and staff on a daily basis via phone and email
- Assisting with blood draws
- Handling equipment and instruments
- Performing all other admin/clinical duties as assigned
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Certification of Medical Assisting required
- One to two (1-2) years of increasingly responsible Medical Assistant experience in health care field, preferably within the urgent care, occupational health or employee health setting
- Previous experience with blood draws highly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties effectively
- Strong computer proficiency
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Ability to work independently or with team in fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Must be punctual!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly EPayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Liyi Straly
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.