We are seeking a Sr. Accountant to join our team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for the full accounting cycle of our office including preparing multiple financial statements, budgeting and forecasting, cash and distribution tracking, and monthly bank and investment reconciliations. The Accountant will perform month-end close tasks, investigate budget-to-actual variances, and assist with the reporting needs of the family office. This position wears a variety of hats and requires a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail.
* Prepare financial statements for multiple trusts, individuals, single asset businesses and consolidated company reporting, including but not limited to month-end, quarter-end and year-end.
* Prepare annual budgets and regularly investigate budget to actual variances.
* Maintain supporting schedules, work papers and electronic and/or paper files.
* Preparation of bank, brokerage and investment reconciliations.
* Track cash, note payments, and distributions between various entities.
* Prepare quarterly and annual debt compliance reporting.
* Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
* Prepare and distribute other reports and/or analysis as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
* 3+ years of general ledger accounting experience, including journal entries, roll-forwards, consolidations and reconciliations.
* A high level of respect and discretion for confidential information.
* Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team as well as independently and drive results.
* Extreme attention to detail, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong proficiency with MS Excel.
* Strong proficiency using QuickBooks.
* Previous family office experience (preferred).
- Attention To Detail
- Balance Sheet