Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$16.00 to $17.00 hourly
A client of ours in Bloomington Indiana is currently seeking to fill an immediate need for multiple Desktop Support Analysts. Problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment may succeed this Desktop Support Analyst role. This Desktop Support Analyst is a long term temporary role and will work four 10 hour shifts M-F and every other weekend as well. Current shifts include: Night shift – working every other weekend, Late AM – evening shift, working every other weekend, and Late AM – evening shift, working every other weekend.
What you do as the Desktop Support Analyst:
- Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Arrange hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
What you bring to the role:
- An active A+ certification is required
- 1+ years of desktop support experience supporting end users in person and over the phone
- MS Windows 7 and 10 in an Active Directory environment experience desired
- Previous use of a ticketing system and knowledge base
- Knowledge of PC desktop/workstations in a Windows environment
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
For more information about this role, please contact Alysha Biemolt at 317.687.3275 or send resumes directly to Alysha.email@example.com.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Process Improvements (Business)