Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for several Customer Service Representatives in Overland Park, KS. The Customer Service Representative will serve as the primary contact for patients, resolving issues and answering questions regarding Anesthesia billing. Responsibilities
This is a remote position, allowing the Customer Service Representative to be based anywhere in the country. Hours required for this role are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. CST.
- Handle incoming calls from patients to resolve problems and answer questions regarding Anesthesia patient billing.
- Initiate collection of balances due on personal pay accounts (either Self Pay or Balance after insurance) in accordance with department guidelines.
- Navigate billing software and the intranet to provide the most accurate answers to inbound callers.
- Work Patient Services’ daily legal and patient correspondence.
- Gain familiarity with necessary client information.
- Correspond directly with collection agency representatives to resolve patient concerns.
- Review Collection Status Change requests and correspond with patients regarding their collection status change.
- Adhere to Information Security Policies and ensure that Envision is as secure as possible.
- Work internal projects and other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Flexible, high achiever; capable of learning quickly, and able to consistently meet department goals and deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a high production, high deliverable environment.
- Familiarity with and proficiency in the policies and procedures of a Patient Services department.
- Familiarity with and understanding of payor and state rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Medical Insurance terminology and HIPAA requirements.
- Organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through abilities; able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks; reliable, team-oriented, pleasant, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills on the telephone, in person, and with written correspondence.
- Must be comfortable in a work-from-home environment.
- Must meet company basic standards for working remotely.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1+ years' experience in Customer Service, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment, company matching 401K, company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Attention To Detail