To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA 95131
- Sarah Hurley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Data Services Specialist
Alzheimer's Association • San Jose, CA
Posted 2 months ago
The Data Services Specialist is responsible for support the program team by managing data in various databases and generating reports to achieve strategic outcome measures. S/he will provide data entry and analysis for key performance indicators in both the Care and Support and Diversity and Inclusion strategic pillars related to grant and overall program achievement.
This is a part-time position, 24 hours per week, located in San Jose California, reporting to the Chief Program Officer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Enter, maintain, manage and analyze data related to the overall achievement of programs related to increasing education, support programs and early stage social engagement as stated in the Portfolio of Common Programs
- Provide monthly and quarterly data to all Greater San Francisco Bay Area government grant entities, including ensuring timely completion of data in the grant databases required by funders
- Provide detailed information on program and diversity inclusion data to Regional Directors as requested for grant reporting and grant audits
- Provide support to the Chief Program Officer in regards to program compliance audits for all government and other grants
- Provide expert level of support for several different databases and programs
- Microsoft Excel for analysis, visualization and dashboards
- Monitor diversity and inclusion achievement and documentation related to grant and strategic planning, providing detailed information to Chief Program Officer and Director Diversity & Inclusion, as directed
- Provide support to the Major Gifts team by reporting program statistics for donor visits and grants, as directed
- Provide support to key departments (Marketing and Communication, Public Policy, Walk and The Longest Day) to reporting program statistics for event/media/advocacy pitches, as directed
- Enter data, maintain and track records for the Chapter’s respite grant program
CULTURE OF COLLABORATION
- Full engage in a culture where team collaboration is highly valued
- Work as a team to accomplish, if not exceed, organizational goals in the National Strategic Plan
- Participate in Walk to End Alzheimer’s staff team and personal fundraising goals
- Attend one Walk to End Alzheimer’s event
- Respond to public policy calls to action & participate in advocacy days
- Enhance our culture of diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the job
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- AA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office and Access Database. CRM database (Personify), Convio experience highly desirable, and strong data analysis skills
- Enjoy working with numbers, computers and people
- Data entry skill with speed and high accuracy (45 wpm)
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle stress and successfully handle several projects at once
- Willing occasionally to work extra hours
- Experience with Alzheimer’s or healthcare and senior issues a plus