At AECOM, we're delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We're one global team - 47,000 strong - driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
AECOM is seeking a Global SaaS Product Marketing Manager / Sr. Manager . This role will offer flexibility for remote work schedules and can be based anywhere in the continental US.
The Global SaaS Product Marketing Manager / Sr. Manager will support the strategy and business goals of the Global Digital SaaS / Hosted Services organization; developing and implementing measurable, client-focused, and strategic marketing campaigns to support growth. They will be an integral part of both the SaaS / Hosted Services team and the Global Strategic Marketing team; and be expected to collaborate extensively within those teams, as well as across a global network of regional and business line (BL) teams.
They will be responsible for leading our internal and outbound marketing activities, presenting our SaaS products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. They will be both a creative and quantitative thinker, able to both create impactful advertising campaigns and assess their effectiveness through data analysis. They'll be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like software product campaigns and pricing strategies, and their goal will be to develop and implement the most efficient plans to position and promote our SaaS products in the global marketplace.
They will demonstrate a deep understanding and experience of brand, marketing strategy development and implementation, business development, CAM and sales integration experience; with a strong client focus, championing the voice of the client by defining, prioritizing and leading the development of insights, strategies and marketing plans aligned with business goals.
* Understand AECOM's digital products (SaaS / Hosted Services)
* Translate technical details into clear benefits for the user
* Follow and analyze market trends to position products
* Develop product marketing strategies to launch and market new and existing products (pricing, advertising, product launching)
* Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
* Work with various teams (UI/UX design, content, product, sales, regional and BL marketing) to implement strategies
* Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy
* Evaluate products using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
* Manage a simplified yet robust process to gather, analyze and communicate competitive data, including but not limited to regular Competition Fact Base, Competitor Benchmarks.
* Partner with sales teams to provide input for sales playbooks and other sales tools.
* Self-starter with the ability to work as a positive, energized, and adaptable team member
* Exceptional collaborative influencing skills
* Extremely strong relationship building skills.
* Demonstrated ability to champion and drive ideas/programs
* Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to work under pressure and prioritize effectively
* Excellent communication skills
* Keen eye for detail
* Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
* BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or similar field plus at least 8 years of relevant digital or software product management experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
For Sr. Manager:
* BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or similar field plus at least 10 years of relevant digital or software product management experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education including at least 2 years of leadership experience
As well as:
* Experience as a SAAS Product Marketing Manager, Brand manager or similar role, focused on lead generation.
* Experience in market analysis
* Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
* Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
* Background in design and copywriting is a plus
* Able to demonstrate passion, energy and drive for SaaS products
* Due to the remote nature of this position, relocation assistance is not available
* Sponsorship for US work authorization is not available for this position.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there's never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you'll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm - access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We're the world's trusted global infrastructure firm, and we're in this together - your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Join us and let's get started.
Business Line: Corporate
Business Group: Corporate
Strategic Business Unit: Office of the CEO
Career Area: Marketing & Communications
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development