To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Experience - 2 to 5 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Judge Direct Placement is looking for a Production Manager for a food manufacturing company in Southern CA !
- Manages hourly production associates leading by example in a manner that is proactive for the company
- Delivers monthly safety training to all personnel within the department
- Visually inspects and approves quality and quantity of workmanship in accordance with established standards and takes corrective action where necessary
- Provides production reports as requested to Executive Team Members
- Works to ensure compliance to production schedule and all tasks at hand
- Takes all appropriate actions to insure the next shift will be able to start and operate as smoothly as possible
- Works closely with maintenance to ensure that production equipment runs safely and efficiently at all times
- Constantly works to improve factory processes and brings associate suggestions up to the Executive levels
- BS/BA required
- Must be open to shift
- 2-5 years supervisory food manufacturing experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Computer literacy specifically Microsoft Office
- SAP a Plus
- LEAN experience a Plus
Job ID: 608140
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.