To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, TN 37067
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Franklin, TN
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Customer Service Representative in Franklin, TN. Overview: The Patient Service Coordinator functions as the primary contact for customers/patients placing the orders for the patient, collaborating and communicating with other departments to ensure unimpeded resolution of customer/patient issues and special projects. The incumbent ensures that patient pharmacy needs are fulfilled in a timely, accurate, and service oriented manner and handles refill orders and transfers incoming calls to specialized departments. Responsibilities:
- Field incoming calls from customer/patients daily
- Contact the pertinent customers/patients monthly to confirm current prescriptions, changes in prescriptions, or any additional prescriptions
- Review patient's medication needs and advises of early/late refills due in Pharmacy Management System (per prescriptions from physicians)
- Inform customer of any changes or delays in their order due to product shortages, product changes, recalls, or backordered and discontinued products
- Determine the best delivery method based on the customer -remaining days- supply, delivery location, cost, and product stability
- Resolve all order discrepancies interfacing with the appropriate departments to ensure resolution
- Update Pharmacy Management System patient/customer records with all appropriate and necessary documentation
- Responsible for Medication Profiles and entering and completing enrollment forms
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent required
- 1 - 2 years' related experience
- Healthcare or pharmacy experiences, preferred
- Previous call center experience, strongly preferred
- Understands the importance of, and demonstrates a customer service philosophy
- Bilingual (Spanish and English), preferred
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently, under general supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize work load to efficiently meet established deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented