Bonaventure of Albany has an exciting job opening for a Housekeeper.
Hiring Immediately! Interviews Daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 420 Geri St NW Albany, OR 97321.
541-497-5600 for more information
Come help those in need! Becoming a housekeeper with Bonaventure is more than your standard housekeeping job. Not only do you get the peace of mind of having a set schedule and a position with consistent expectations but also the opportunity to serve and help seniors with one of the most important parts of their life: cleaning where they live. Come make a difference in someone’s life today!
What does a housekeeper do for Bonaventure? The housekeeping position is a critical role that keeps our residents living in a clean, safe environment. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Weekly cleaning of assigned resident suites including but not limited to:
- Linen services
- Trash removal
- Cleaning and disinfecting of cleanable surfaces
- Upkeep of community common areas throughout the day
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living? Not all assisted living facilities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members. Our residents enjoy a home and community to live their golden years with dignity and respect, with an exceptional quality of life.
- Competitive pay
- Consistent schedule to plan your life around
- Qualified educational assistance
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- The opportunity to grow and turn your job into a career.