MV Transportation Is Now Hiring Full-Time DRIVERS!
No Experience Necessary! We Train You!
We Increased Our Service level and are Seeking to Fill 25 New Openings!
We conduct on the spot interviews and present potential offers the same day!
We are seeking Drivers, who will be responsible for safely operating a transit vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm
Location: 14011 S. Central Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90059
Questions? Please call: 310-638-0556
Can't stop by? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid CA Driver's license with a minimum one (1) year driving experience.
- Must have the ability to obtain a CDL Class B license with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps, and knowledge of service area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with passengers and system staff.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor and appearance.
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Drug free work place.
- Paid Training!!
- Room for growth/advancement.
- Benefits package (after the qualification period).
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Drive Commercial Vehicle