bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics, an NTT DATA company, accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the world. Providing world-class consulting and managed analytics services, our competencies are powered by an unrivaled passion for our core purpose: to help enterprises realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our top supply chain talent, enabled by proven, leading-edge digital assets-tools, methods, and content-deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes to some of today's largest and most complex supply chains. With talent spanning North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we serve clients globally in a borderless fashion.
Learn more at chainalytics.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Chainalytics is looking for a Senior Manager for its Transportation Practice. You will work closely with and report to a Principal or Director. The primary responsibility for this position is to successfully lead, manage and deliver analysis-driven strategic and tactical advisory services to Chainalytics' clients according to the scope and objectives of the consulting engagement.
* Deliver successful projects according to the project plan, Chainalytics' methodology, and client expectations.
* Be the primary contact point for the client.
* Interface with the client to acquire business data, information and insight.
* Alert the client of upcoming client resource or data requirements.
* Keep the client apprised of project status.
* Develop effective and polished presentation material from analysis results for interim and final deliverables.
* Manage and coordinate the activities of all project personnel and resources.
* Identify and employ creative quantitative techniques to identify strategies for improving the profitability and overall success of the client.
* Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics' analysis tools and techniques.
* Instruct and mentor junior consultants/analysts in the techniques and methodology required to achieve the deliverable requirements.
* Develop and maintain positive client relationships.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in industrial engineering, operations research, supply chain management or related major.
* 8+ years of experience in the transportation industry.
* Willing and able to travel 20-40% based on project requirements.
* Master's degree or MBA preferred.
* 10+ years of experience working with quantitative tools and methodology in analyzing supply chain decisions (specific experience in consulting is an advantage) in the transportation industry.
* Demonstrate a track record of leading and delivering large-scale transportation sourcing projects and transportation management system implementations.
* Demonstrate a solid quantitative background, including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques.
* Have the skills and experience to understand client requirements, manage client expectations, use quantitative methodologies, and execute on delivery plans.
* Have superior and creative problem-solving skills.
* Possess excellent client communication and management skills and experience.
* Possess the leadership and mentorship skills to help develop and manage junior staff members.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of data visualization platforms like Tableau or Qlik.
* Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
Senior Managers at Chainalytics must be comfortable operating in these roles:
* Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
* Leader: Significant experience leading teams and track record of consistently delivering valuable projects
* Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end solutions, working through the many obstacles along the way
* Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
* Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
Experience working with the following tools is a plus:
* Procurement optimization tools (e.g. Blue Yonder, Jaggaer, Coupa, Keelvar)
* Transportation management systems (Oracle, Blue Yonder, BluJay, MercuryGate, Manhattan Associates)
* Transportation modeling tools (e.g. Blue Yonder Transportation Modeler, MercuryGate MultiModal Optimization)
* Routing and scheduling tools (e.g. Descartes RoadShow, UPS RoadNet)
The salary for this position will be commensurate with your experience and include an attractive bonus package and benefits. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Principals only, recruiters/placement services please do not call, email or contact us.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regards to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Creative Problem Solving
- Customer Communications Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis