Job Title: Operations Administrator Location:
Fort Lauderdale, FL or Miami, FLJob Type:
Regular, Full-Time FLSA Status:
Full time, Non-ExemptDepartment:
Operations JOB DESCRIPTION Summary/Objective
Responsible for performing a variety of financial and administrative support duties to the Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) Department for the Telecomms/ Fiber Optics industry. Assists in the preparation, verification, maintenance, filing and retrieval of records. Checks submitted documents to be included for client bids, proposals, and statements for completeness and compliance to company documentation policy. Provides documentation support as well as general administrative support directly to operations department and Senior Management.
This position will also work closely with the finance, accounting, and senior management to compile, consolidate, and analyze data to support decision-making and executive presentations. You will also play a key role in ongoing system analysis and maintenance, troubleshooting and making best practice recommendations and other business & financial systems.Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and competencies.
- Manages record keeping system that includes filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, tracking information, and/or maintaining documents.
- Document Control - prepares and tracks documentation records for bids, proposals, purchase orders, equipment records, and maintenance records.
- Scans, reads, and properly routes documentation to appropriate destination.
- Performs general office duties and clerical duties, such as making copies, preparing agendas, and creating/modifying documents.
- Work with Accounting Department to reconcile department expenses.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll hours, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintain historical records.
- Raise invoices for vendors, scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally respond to all vendor enquiries.
- Coordinates schedules, meetings, appointments, and travel for department.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Coordinates with related departments as required.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned.
- Present a professional image at all times to clients/ vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
- Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Assists other departments as necessary and perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in administrative functions and documentation.
- Minimum of 2 years' administrative experience working in an industrial environment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Highly Preferred experience using QuickBooks.
- Experience and in-dept knowledge using Microsoft Excel such as creating Pivot Tables.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, office core hours or as required. Flexible work schedule available for earlier or later start and corresponding earlier or later finish. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Position will start from home due to COVID-19 and will later transition full-time to the office when deemed safe.This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a privately owned, growing Project Development Company who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental, vision, paid time off, and a flexible working schedule. On top of competitive compensation, the candidate will receive medical benefits, PTO, and more.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.