To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salisbury, MD 21804
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MidAtlantic Farm Credit • Salisbury, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
POSITION SUMMARY: Prepare and process loan files from application through approval in a timely and efficient manner. This will involve obtaining all necessary documentation as well as ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines
and customer service standards. Concentration on loan prep for underwriting actions, document preparation for chattel and unsecured loans, renewals, note modifications, other minimally complex loan processing and post-closing follow up. Provide capacity
as needed to support all areas of Loan Operations and Lending.
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Business, or Secretarial Science or equivalent experience
- One to three years loan processing experience preferred
- Detail oriented, independent judgment skills, strong organizational skills, flexible to a changing work environment, demonstrate a willingness to collaborative, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, quality and solution focused, innovative, ability to develop and work well in a team atmosphere, effectively follow up on the work of others, ability to work independently with general supervision, self-starter with ability to be assertive and arrive at sound business decisions
- Knowledge of computer software applications, which may include but not limited to: Adobe, MS Excel, MS Word, CRM, SharePoint, AgDocs, Accounting systems/mainframe/front end, Credit Delivery or other document generation software
- Overall knowledge and willingness to continually study MAFC, AgFirst, and FCA policy and procedure manuals, and overall understanding of legal and consumer compliance terms to ensure proper disclosures are achieved
- May require work beyond normally scheduled hours with little or no advance notice to meet the organizations overall mission, goals, and objectives.
- Farm Credit experience preferred
- Travel to/from other branch offices, associations, AgFirst, or other facilities as deemed necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Interested candidates must complete an application at www.mafc.com/careers before the closing date of May 3, 2019.