To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI 48226
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Front-End Developer
endevis • Detroit, MI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Senior Front-End Developer
Endevis is searching for a Senior Front-End Developer to design and develop highly-scalable web applications that run non-stop around the world. This individual will utilize the latest development tools/technologies and follow agile processes/practices to deliver solutions to customers.
- Designing, coding, and supporting leading-edge web and mobile applications.
- Designing and implementing improvements to the performance, usability, scalability, and maintainability of software products.
- Mentoring and coaching less experienced/skilled team members.
- Influencing future technical direction.
- Communicating effectively with team members, customers, and audiences of all technical levels.
- Integrating solutions with partner systems using a variety of protocols.
- Continuous improvement to processes and practices with new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
- Handling periodic on-call duty and out-of-band requests.
- Experience working within Agile values and principles.
- Experience working with Agile engineering practices such as Emergent Design, TDD, Refactoring, and Pair Programming.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative style with team members, stakeholders, and customers.
- Ability to lead through influence, mentoring, discussion, and example rather than relying on authority.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience in developing mobile applications.
- Experience in development of automated unit, component, and integration testing.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Experience with git and/or Visual Studio Team Systems with git (branching, merging, pull requests).
- Experience with automated builds, and the use of Agile or Scrum process templates.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Working knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET and .NET framework is a bonus.
- Experience with object-oriented design/development is a bonus.
- Experience with MS SQL Server is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of LINQ is a bonus.
- Experience with MVC, MVP, Entity framework, and NHibernate/ORMs are a bonus.
- BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience.