Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix family and help shape the future of health care.
The Site Supervisor (SS) is responsible for all administrative, staffing and reported-related tasks at each of their sites. The Site Supervisor also has ultimate accountability for ensuring that all eligible babies at his/her sites are screened as appropriate.
* SS will act as the primary trainer for his/her site; this responsibility will extend to both new employees and any employees requiring additional re-training throughout employment, as directed by the Market Manager for that site.
* SS is responsible for completing necessary steps to move babies with a final "REFER" status to the appropriate stage for processing by the CCC team.
* SS will staff all sites as appropriate to meet all hospital obligations and program requirements; this includes management of the process to onboard/offboard candidates as well as schedule creation to guarantee shift coverage.
* SS is responsible for management and escalation of all employee-related issues, including (but not limited to) time-off requests, clear documentation of all policy and/or performance issues, retention management and scheduling.
* SS will update and reconcile all stats every month, for each site. SS will work with the Data Management team as appropriate to resolve any questions/issues prior to relevant deadlines. Ensure all reports are worked within the appropriate timeframe.
* SS will be responsible for the execution of all national clinical and operational programs for his/her sites.
* SS will monitor and review all medical sponsor reports for timely submission by our physician sponsors and will follow up as appropriate.
* SS will complete all necessary state and hospital reporting; serve as the primary point of contact for hospital questions/concerns on a day-to-day basis; escalate issues as necessary to the HS management team; responsible for ensuring supplies and equipment at each site are ordered with the appropriate frequency and receive necessary support/maintenance.
* SS will use appropriate discretion in determining the needed frequency for onsite visits at each of his/her; provide hearing screen coverage in situations where there is no alternative coverage available (See hearing screen Technician description/Primary Responsibilities for more detail).
* Other duties as assigned.
Effective November 1st, 2021 MEDNAX will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Minimum of 2 years of experience as a manager.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Two years managing multiple sites.
Prior experience with newborns and/or in a medical setting.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
MEDNAX IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
- Clinical Works
- Data Management