Position will be up for review to extend into 2021 if headcount and budget allow.
This role will report to the TR Service Line Lead with an immediate start date and required up until 12/31/20 with the potential to be extended in Q1-Q2 2021. The contract term at this time is until 12/31/20. The primary focus of this role is to support the Total Rewards and Compensation Process, Systems and Integration Project Managers and the TR Service Line Lead with project coordination. process documentation, reporting and some day to day administrative activities.
* Project coordination to support Client Integration deliverables including scheduling and planning meetings, assisting with developing and updating project plans, taking and distributing meeting notes and actions, create PowerPoint presentations as needed, follow up on key team integration deliverables
* Performing analysis and preparing dashboards to communicate analysis as required,
Desired Experience & Capabilities:
* 1-2 years of project management or project coordination experience with at least 1 year in a corporate environment
* Experience creating and updating projects tasks and milestones, risks and resources with MS Office Suite (MS Project, MS Excel)
* Experience coordinating or managing multiple projects at the same time, with stakeholders in different time zones
* Knowledge of or experience with project management methodology, including stakeholder assessment, action identification, meeting materials management, risk management
* Ability to work independently on tasks, be organized in delivery and experience with providing regular updates via routine reporting mechanisms such as SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.
* Creative problem-solving skills
Bachelor's degree with project management courses and some post-graduate work being a plus
Microsoft Power Point