The Client Executive (CE) is the primary relationship owner and is measured on customer results (revenue, growth, profitability) and overall satisfaction.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Grow, foster, and build a strategic relationship with the customer to become "a valued and trusted adviser"
- Accountable for the business results including growth, margin and profitability while minimizing mistakes
- Define account plan, engage in sales pursuits, and monitor delivery performance
- Ensure client satisfaction and drive/resolve customer issues
- Assess operational and strategic performance through customer-level governance
- Operational –monthly & quarterly
- Commercial - Contract governance including knowledge and adherence of the contract
- Strategic – innovation road mapping and helping to solve customer problems
- Responsible for partnering with the Sales Executive to ensure customer growth including sales, renewals, and minimizing churn
- Coordinate with the Business Solutions Division (BSD) to pursue relevant opportunities
- Minimize surprises and ensure that Sales and Delivery are informed of critical client escalation issues. Drives issues to resolution
- Accurate forecasting for revenue and cost
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS in Business Management
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with client relationship management at multiple levels including VP/CIO
- Experience leading teams in a matrixed organization
- Able to navigate/resolve difficult situations
- Experience in overseeing multi-delivery
- Service experience required
- Excellent sales, account & delivery skills with relevant IT/Product categories
- Strong strategic and tactical account management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to travel
- Operational Efficiency-Consistently review, identify and implement changes that maintain our commitment to be both operationally and financially efficient.
- Budget Controls-Managing a significant piece of the overall expenditures the function spends to promote CompuCom and the products it sells.
- Creative Business Development-Develop unique ways to grow the business with your customer and provide solutions to financial, economic or environmental challenges.
- Business Planning/Project Management-Develop and manage complex business plans, while executing against specific financial and SLA targets.
- Industry Acumen-Engage your customer, as well as the broader industry, to identify and utilize solutions with the focus on generating and/or retaining business.
- Strong Customer Relationships-Manage all aspects of the customer relationship, whether directly or indirectly, while promoting the CompuCom brand and its strategy.
- In-Depth Product/Brand Knowledge-Develop an intimate knowledge of your customers brand(s), values, position, opportunities and corporate personality and align it with CompuCom’s value proposition.
- Demonstrate the highest degree and respect and integrity in all aspects of the role.
- Bring sincere enthusiasm to the leadership role, and drive that enthusiasm down through the team and across to other business units within CompuCom Systems
- Deliver thoughtful and well development communication strategies; both internally and externally
- Demonstrate a high degree of decisiveness, while maintaining a level of due diligence behind every key strategic decision.
- Empower those around you, while providing the necessary tools, training and development opportunities, to build a high performing team
CompuCom Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc., provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom offers clients individualized experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency. For more information, visit 2018030600612
Customer Relationship Management
Hardworking And Dedicated
Training And Development