To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CORESTAFF Services • Seattle, WA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TITLE: Financial Analyst
- Responsibility for delivery of complex cross functional projects, with primary focus in payments (Accounts Receivable) function.
- Identify, cultivate and launch new relationships with payment providers, 3rd party banks, payment networks and schemes.
- Proactively work with payment partners to ensure understanding of Amazon and its strategies within the payment industry.
- Working independently to lead and develop a team of analysts to provide project support and assistance to support and assist Amazon's business and development teams with the design of new products or offerings and set-up of financial systems to ensure appropriate business support and controllership.
- Prioritize work for a team of analysts, monitoring quality to ensure standards are maintained.
- Identifying and communicating project risks to senior leadership, along with clear recommendations for resolution or mitigation.
- Have direct responsibility and ownership in executing large scale process improvement opportunities within new business launches and existing processes and controls, including defining scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Identify, develop and transition new processes to support month-end general ledger close activities, monthly account reconciliations and reviews, and preparation of various deliverables to support both internal and external financial reporting needs.
- Coordinate with the global accounting teams to establish and maintain strong communication channels.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an Accounting or Finance.
Minimum 5 years of combined experience in accounting and project management.
Experience in foreign currency exchange transactions and their accounting is important for success in this role.
Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders to discover accounting requirements, translate into chart of accounts file, and develop effective test cases to ensure stakeholder requirements are met.
Strong data analysis, problem-solving and project management skills.
Demonstrated experience successfully running projects and successfully dealing with multiple functional teams.
Quickly adapt to new systems and function proficiently in Amazon financial systems.
Demonstrated customer focus and experience releasing products and programs to market.
History of collaboration and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done (No job is too large, no job is too small).
Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
preferred skillsCPA, MBA or equivalent qualification.
Experience working in a fast paced environment similar to a high tech start-up.
Working understanding of an internal control framework and a solid understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency.
Aptitude for leading teams; influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution.
Experience of system and process design.
Proven ability to influence and make an impact.
Excellent analytical skills
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.