Registered Nurse (RN)
PRN Facility Staffing
RN's, if you're looking for a fresh start or need to pick up additional shifts, we can help! NurseCore is passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our healthcare opportunities offer you a variety of meeting new patients and working in your area of expertise. As a National leader in Healthcare Services, we will find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best-helping people get better.
We are proud to offer a sign-on bonus of $200, referral bonuses, differentials, and incentives!
As a member of our healthcare team you will enjoy:
- Daily Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
- Performs nursing procedures to treat and rehabilitate clients within their scope of experience and training.
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
- Follow Plan of Care.
- Assesses, plans and implements client care.
- Provides physical comfort and attention to the emotional, physical and safety needs of clients.
- Observes and records all information pertinent to the client and reports to supervisors.
- Teaches all concerned proper health care maintenance.
- Accepts accountability for all actions while on duty.
- Maintains competency through continuing education.
- Performs all nursing procedures for which RN is trained and prepared.
- Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Records all pertinent client information including any unusual changes and reactions to the appropriate persons.
- Safeguards equipment and supplies.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:
- Administers oxygen.
- Changes dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Carries out prescribed treatments.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Supervises nursing staff as requested by Supervisor or as required by Law.
- Provides for client’s nutritional needs.
- Makes clients as comfortable as possible.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
- Current RN licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Georgia
- 1 year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last 3 years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR (live demonstration only)
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
EOE / Drug Free Employer
- Emergency Handling
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Wound Dressing