To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technology Risk Management COSO Operational Risk Consultant 4
Wells Fargo • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an Operational Risk Consultant to join the Technology Risk Management Business Services Team. This position will engage with multiple risk and control stakeholders across Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) to assist in coordinating the SOX/SOC Engagement program. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to: facilitate communication of evidence requests from second line partners and external auditors to control owners, support program initiatives and collaborate with partners to align with program deliverables.
As part of the Front Line Unit, this role provides leadership support to ensure that Technology Risk Management develops and implements an IT COSO (SOX/SOC) engagement program aligned to the IT COSO policy and execution requirements. The role will primarily support the coordination of execution of the annual plan along with partnering with the appropriate Divisional Operational Risk Management contacts and EIT Control owners.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with the implementation of an IT COSO (SOX/SOC) engagement program that supports the IT COSO policy.
• Track and assign evidence request from IT COSO team and external Auditors for testing of controls.
• Partnering with IT COSO and Audit teams on completion of program activities.
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of data management experience
- 5+ years of data warehouse experience
- 5+ years of database experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Program management experience
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA) Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (CISSP) or other risk management discipline certification
- Experience communicating with business partners and project managers
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
Other Desired Qualifications
• Strong risk & control fundamentals, knowledge of frameworks and methodologies, common implementation challenges.
• Experience in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures & controls.
• Experience in review & development of risk & control ratings.
• Experience in assessing risk, writing issues and developing appropriate corrective actions.
• Demonstrated negotiation skills, especially with difficult topics when partnering with senior management. This includes the willingness and ability to question decisions, understand direction and escalate issues, where necessary.
• Demonstrated experience with both strategic and tactical approaches to risk management.
• Track record of providing constructive challenge with appropriate issue escalation and offering solution
• Strong ability and experience working with and collaborating with leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines.
• Strong database and data modelling fundamentals on Oracle, SQL Server and Hadoop technologies with implementation
• Demonstrate knowledge of Data Processing ETL, Metadata Management and Data Quality Control tools and technologies
• Strong knowledge of Analytics and Reporting tools and technologies such as Tableau, Business Objects, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) and Microsoft PowerBI.
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-SF-Financial District: 455 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.