Medline is in the process of implementing the latest version of Oracle Cloud EPM for both Planning and Consolidation (go live in Q1’23). This position will be responsible for administrating & maintaining this application globally and is seen as a liaison between Finance, IT, and the user community. This position will play an essential role in the implementation, roll-out and training of our users.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Administers Oracle EPM applications (Oracle Planning & FCCS)
- Performs processes to maintain applications and ensures applications stay in sync
- Follows tasks to ensure data governance both inside the application and for all upstream processes
- Maintenance of currently developed Oracle EPM applications, including assisting in the development of new functionality and processes (metadata, sub-variables, business calculation script development) within the application
- Maintenance of data loading processes
- Work closely with business end-users to identify new functionality and requirements
- Maintains and builds new user requirements within the applications
- Processes system tasks and procedures for new releases and regression testing
- Performs processes and creates reports, forms, rules for financial systems utilizing all related reporting tools
- Maintenance of applications including system stability and uptime
- Team member and one point of contact for IT related issues and partner closely with IT organization to resolve user and system issues in a timely manner
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelors in one of the following: Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting. MBA or CPA preferred. Knowledge of Financial Systems and IT terminologies a must
- Oracle Planning Cloud
- Oracle Financial Close & Consolidations Cloud Service (FCCS)
Relevant Work Experience:
- Must have 4-6 years of experience as an EPM System Administrator
- Working knowledge of Hyperion/EPM, Essbase, Hyperion Financial Report Studio, and SmartView and Cloud EPM apps preferred
- Experience with Data Management/FDMEE
- Understanding of change control and testing methodologies is preferred
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) skills
- Must have deep knowledge of Essbase calc script and consolidation business rules development
- Must have experience in accounting and finance, and understand impacts on financial management and reporting tools and systems
- Ability to work as a liaison between functional business groups and Information Technology
- Global Planning and Consolidation processes strongly preferred, including cash flow statements, intercompany eliminations, investment eliminations and financial statements
- Must have solid communication (verbal / written) and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and proactively reach out to users to provide good customer service
- Experience communicating technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to successfully apply standard financial, accounting and business problem-solving skills to business problems with multiple variables.
- Cash Flow Statements
- Change Control
- Cloud Computing