To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- LAKE CLARKE, FL 33406
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Support Technician
Kforce Technology • LAKE CLARKE, FL
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Desktop Support Technician in West Palm Beach, Florida (FL)
- A minimum of an Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- A CompTIA A+ Certification dated within the last 10 years and willing to get an updated version should the opportunity to go full-time arise at a later date
- A minimum of 5 years' prior experience working with computer hardware, operating systems, application software and related hardware peripherals
- Supplemental coursework and/or educational experience a plus
- This should include installations, configuration, replacements and solid experience in troubleshooting and incident resolution
- A current certification (active, unretired, non-legacy) related to one of the following areas: Microsoft Windows 7/10 operating system fundamentals or similar course), Help Desk International (technical support certification), or Dell (client systems support/troubleshooting) is preferred
- Additional experience (beyond the required 5) with a focus in at least of these areas can substitute and will be considered
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy in a Windows-based domain environment
- LANDesk/Ivanti Service Management (service ticket management) and Management Console (reporting, deployment)
- PXE services for the use of imaging computers for deployment
- Microsoft Office 2016 installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Network-based copiers usable for printing, faxing and scanning to e-mail
- Adept at clerical and administrative routines surrounding technical work: such as documentation of tickets, procedures, troubleshooting steps