Empowering people who build the future.
BASIC FUNCTION (Primary Purpose):
Provide guidance and support to digital project teams, especially for the part time product owner. Directly enable the team to continuously increase product value. It is good to have previous product management or management experience in a software and agile delivery capacity.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Description of duty/responsibility
- Provide leadership to adoption of Agile practices, culture and values across a portfolio of projects
- Focuses the team on value creation and customer alignment especially product owners
- Enables the team to improve its efficiency and makes sure development best practices are applied and quality criteria are reached
- Facilitates project level obstacle removal and team consensus on solutions
- Manages agile dashboard and coordinates agile artifacts delivery, inc. technology and business value deliverables
We are looking for an Scrum Master to join our rapidly growing team. As an Scrum Master you will provide guidance and support to product owners in the delivery of digital products at pace and help them to focus on value creation. You will work on a large range of products in a very diverse and agile entity.
Qualifications and Educational requirement(s):
- Ability to enable the team to continuously increase product value
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success working in a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
- Hands-on experience (min. 2 years) and previous accountability for delivery outcomes using Agile practices: scrum practice is necessary, other methods such as Kanban, lean, lean startup are a plus.
- Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
- Attitude of empowerment and team building
- Very good level of English
- A Scrum master certification or equivalent is preferred
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
Nearest Major Market: Jackson Michigan
Nearest Secondary Market: Ann Arbor
Scrum (Software Development)
Complex Problem Solving
New Product Development