The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Bankcard Collections Representative with one of our clients in Orlando, Florida. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Monday – Thursday 11am-9pm
*The 2 off days are Tuesday OR Wednesday, AND Sunday.*
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Responsible for working with Consumer and Business clients whose Credit Card accounts are past due. Determining reasons for delinquency and working out satisfactory arrangements with the client to resolve the delinquent status.
Responsibilities include: inbound or outbound telephone contact, written correspondence, negotiating payments & hardship programs, data entry, performing skip-tracing functions, and accurately completing any paperwork/e-forms. Ensures bank collection policies and procedures are followed.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years experience in a call center customer service environment
- Prior experience in processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with interdepartmental team members and external entities.
- Advanced PC skills including ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate the internet/intranet.
Preferred Skills Qualifications
- Intermediate multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, disciplined environment.
- Banking or financial services experience
- Call center experience Knowledge of Bank Policy and Procedures.
- Customer Service Experience
- Call Center Experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Adapt well to process changes
- Ability to communicate well on a professional level with clients & internal, both verbally and in writing
- Some level of ability to work a computer
- Situational awareness – cater to your audience
- Collections Experience
- Bankcard Experience
- Banking Experience
Complex Problem Solving