To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax County, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Developer - Video
ECS Federal, LLC • Fairfax County, VA
Posted 5 days ago
ECS is seeking a Senior Software Developer - Video to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS Federal is seeking a Senior Software Developer who has 6-10 years of experience in analyzing and exploiting Full Motion Video collected from ISR platforms.
Successful candidates will exploit and analyze electro optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR). Infra-Red (IR) full motion video in support of a government customer.
Candidates must be able to convert FMV into individual frames while preserving select 0601 KLV values. This position requires an active TS-SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- An active in-scope TS/SCI clearance.
- High School diploma with 6-10 years of related experience (related Bachelor's degree: Science, Geography, Political Science, History, International Studies, etc. may count up for up to four years of experience)
- 5+ years of experience with FFMPEG (Transcoding and Publishing)
- Development experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Development experience with MISB formats 0601 and 0903
- Experience with Python
- Experience with C++ or Java
- Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation experience including video encoding/decoding and Transmuxing/Transcoding
- Experienced in Multi-Int Analysis & Archiving System MAAS, ArcGIS, GETS, DCGS tools, AIMES, and Google Earth
- Experience with developing in CUDA
- Knowledgeable of the Intel Collection process
- Understanding of National level imagery product standards and customer support services.
- Knowledge of and experience with the imagery collection process.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.