Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$18.05 to $20.90 hourly
Available Positions for Customer Service Representatives!
Robert Half is seeking an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Management Consultancy industry. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This long-term contract / temporary to hire Customer Service Representative position in Mountain Lakes, New Jersey could be perfect for you!
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Customer service experience
- General familiarity with cold calling
- Experience with social media
- Adeptness in Customer retention
- Strong familiarity with Directs Incoming Calls
- Demonstrated knowledge of Schedule Appointments
- Foundational knowledge in Inbound Outbound Calls
- Knowledge of telemarketing
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Hands-on knowledge of MS Office Suite
If you derive professional and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
- Act! Crm
- Adobe Illustrator
- Business Correspondence
- Business Development
- Cold Calling