The VP, ETS Security Shared Services is responsible for designing, building, implementing and delivering a broad set of Information Risk Management related processes and services to Company globally. These services include but are not limited to: Information Security Operations, Data Loss Prevention, Access Management (granting and revoking of access the Company digital assets) and Access Compliance (testing and reporting of access compliance).
Define and Manage ETS Security Shared Services. Ensure effective and efficient delivery of IRM shared services, globally. Craft Shared Services proposals and guide the design of services that will enhance the quality and consistency of Information Risk outcomes across Company while enhancing our ability to leverage our scale to manage cost.
Guide development and selection of Information Risk and Security technologies. Collaborate with Central IT, Division IT and IRM to deliver appropriate automation that will improve efficiency and effectiveness of Company Information Risk decisions and execution.
Govern ETS Security Shared Services. Ensure IRM Shared Services are properly documented, well measured and transparently monitored such that all stakeholders can understand the performance and value delivered.
Deliver innovation and thought leadership. Enable and promote a strong Risk Management culture. Continually evaluate business needs and Shared Service performance. Propose and promote opportunities to enhance capabilities and deliver increased Risk Management value.
Job Requirements (Experience/Knowledge/Skills):
- Minimum 10 years progressive leadership in the areas of Information Security / Business Resiliency / Technology Risk strategies, principles, processes and deliverables within a large enterprise.
- University degree (Computer Science or related discipline preferred)
- Expertise in best practices of various aspects of information risk management
- Strong communication skills and ability to distill highly technical information for non-technologists including executives
- Strong competencies in collaboration and influence
- Knowledge of the regulatory environments in Canada, Asia and the US.
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting, decision-making and influencing skills
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills to all levels and audiences
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Strong team player (collaborative)
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Empowers others via delegation
- Influences others to think strategically
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the industry, strategic direction of the Company and operational challenges
- Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
Business Process Improvement
Benchmarking (Project Management)