To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Twin Falls, ID 83301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Multi-Branch Support)
Security Finance • Twin Falls, ID
Posted 2 months ago
This position will base out of our Jerome, ID branch.
Supports the branch manager in the daily operation of the branch office
- Provides courteous customer service
- Solicits for new or renewed customer business on every contact
- Receives loan payments and posts to customer accounts
- Maintains cash drawer accuracy and security
- Prepares and handles office deposits and maintains checkbook accuracy
- Prepares and processes loan applications; closes approved loans
- Performs collection activities on delinquent accounts, by both written and verbal communications
- Assists with the development and training of all new personnel
- Maintains compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintains accurate filing and record-keeping system
- Prepares and assemble reports for remittance, and for branch record-keeping
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Prior experience with customer service
- Basic math and money handling skills; able to count cash accurately
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, as applicable
- Valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
- Computer literate with ability to operate a ten-key calculator
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
This position may travel requiring driving, and may require walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.