To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toms River, NJ 08753
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive General Service Technician
AAA Club Alliance • Toms River, NJ
Posted 2 days ago
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Car Care General Service Technician are to:
• Ability to complete, at a minimum, the following repairs: Fluid flush and replacement, visual vehicle inspection, belt and hose replacement, battery testing and replacement, and general automotive repairs.
• Cleans and maintains test equipment and machines. Empties portable fluid drains, as necessary, into the bulk waste fluid storage tanks, and cleans portable drains in accordance with shop guidelines.
• Mounts, balances, and installs tires as directed. Maintains knowledge of general automotive skills, and continues to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments.
• High School Diploma.
• Entry level knowledge of PC-based automotive computer equipment and software applications.
• State Safety Inspection License and enhanced Emissions license as required by state location, is desirable.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
• A competitive salary of $11.50 to $14.00/hour, depending on experience.
• Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
• Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
• Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
• Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws: