Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are mainly looking for people to work on the weekend shifts. At Home Instead Senior Care, you'll enjoy competitive pay
, 401k with company matching
, one week paid vacation
after your first year! Plus, Home Instead will provide and pay you for all necessary training! Other home care companies say they pay more, but have no hours! At Home Instead Senior Care, we have plenty of hours available!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a Weekend CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*Increased rate of pay of $10.25/hr beginning January 1, 2019.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.