To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Test Engineer - Verification & Validation - Senior
DEKA Research & Development Corp. • Manchester, NH
Posted 7 days ago
DEKA employs a team of over five hundred professionals, whose engineering, design, manufacturing and quality expertise make DEKA a hot spot for creating innovative solutions and advanced technologies. Located about an hour from Boston, the beach, and the mountains, DEKA is one of the leading research and development companies in the country and is the birthplace of some of the most innovative and life-changing products of our time.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer to work in a dynamic Medical Device Research and Development environment. This test engineering role is a high visibility role with a direct impact on the success of our projects. It will be a great opportunity to work on some amazing projects for products that make a positive impact on the world. Do you want to make a difference with your work? At DEKA you can.
How you will make an impact:
- Writing test plans, test procedures and other activities involving performance, durability, and reliability assessments
- Understand device design and core technologies in order to inform test method development
- Determining test coverage for revisions to design
- Creating and evaluating test fixtures needed for product design verification
- Contributing to design failure investigations that may impact Risk Assessment, Hazard Analysis, and FTA’s
- Participating and contributing towards Regulatory and Agency submissions
- Authoring Quality Plans, Test Summaries, and other documents
What you need:
- BS degree in Physics, Electrical, Mechanical and/or Biomedical Engineering
- 3+ years experience working with electro-mechanical devices
- Knowledge and deep understanding of engineering fundamentals
- The capability to create and clearly explain team objectives and write procedures for others to follow
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and techniques
- Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Self-motivated and be able to self-prioritize
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in medical devices, knowledge of FDA’s Quality System Regulations (QSR’s) and/or ISO 13485, and other medical device industry experience.
- Experience with a research, development, and product testing.
- Experience writing procedures for others to follow
- Experience with data and failure analysis
- Broad measurement instrument knowledge