Kelly is a leader in connecting people to work in ways that enrich their lives. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people to ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace
Payroll/Human Resources Specialist – Waltham, MA 02451
**Temp to Perm**
Global Manufacturing Company has an IMMEDIATE NEED for an experience Payroll Processor/HR Specialist to do the following:
- Manage and process bi-weekly payroll using ADP Workforce Now (WFN)
- Payroll is 125 employees – hourly and salaried (exempt and non-exempt) – multi-state
- Manage timesheet processing including review of hours and making necessary corrections/adjustments
- Generate payroll reports
- Track temporary employees regarding onboard/offboard emails
- Manage orientation including creating orientation packages for associates, temps, and benefit packages.
- Inputs employee information for FSA, Dependent Care, COBRA
- Input employee information and send link to new employees for benefit selection process.
- Creating and updating organizational charts
- Work on iCIMS (recruiting software) for job postings, managing resumes.
- Assist with interview scheduling; conduct orientations for new associates, as needed; create new associate personnel folders; enter new associates into HRIS, as needed.
- 2 year College/Associates Degree
- 3+ years experience with payroll processing (minimum of 100 employees)
- Human resources experience helpful
- Must have ADP Workforce Now experience
- Experience with HRIS systems (SAGE) and recruiting software (iCIMS) helpful
- Must have ability to work with small team in a busy, deadline driven environment
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Automated Data Processing (Adp)