Ground-Up Projects, Phenomenal Company Culture, Competitive Bonuses!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jake Hall
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are an established general contractor in the Twin Cities area that has been building for over 60 years. We pride ourselves on our commitment to valuing the relationships we mold with our clients and customers. We have built a wide range of projects throughout our history, but our main focus has been on commercial, education, healthcare, and multifamily construction.
We are looking to add a Project Manager to our growing team. If you are a project management professional with previous GC experience and would like to learn more, please apply!Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Complete Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 20 PTO Days + Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
As a Commercial Project Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
1. Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion, ensuring that they are competed on time and within budget.
2. Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
3. Coordinating and directing construction workers and subcontractors, ensuring they understand expectations and work efficiently.
4. Selecting tools, materials and equipment and tracking inventory, while ensuring the procurement processes are efficient and cost-effective.
5. Reviewing the work progress on a daily basis and conducting regular site inspections.
6. Preparing internal and external reports pertaining to job status, and presenting them to stakeholders.
7. Negotiating terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
8. Ensuring quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
9. Analyzing, managing, and mitigating risks, and implementing quality control programs.
10. Leading and managing the project team, fostering a positive work environment that encourages collaboration and optimizes team performance.
The successful candidate should possess:
1. A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field.
2. A minimum of 3 years' experience in construction project management.
3. Proven ability to lead a team and manage projects with a strong understanding of the construction industry.
4. Extensive knowledge of construction procedures, material, and project management principles.
5. Exceptional knowledge of construction cost control and basic accounting principles.
6. Excellent knowledge of construction contract negotiations and procurement processes.
7. Strong leadership and team management skills, with an ability to motivate and direct a team to achieve project goals.
8. Excellent time management skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
9. Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
10. Proficiency in construction management software packages.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to take their career to the next level. If you're a proactive, enthusiastic, and dedicated professional looking to make a significant impact on our company, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Management
- Contract Negotiation