To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Intermediate Ops Analyst
ECS Federal, LLC • Fort Belvoir, VA
Posted 3 days ago
ECS is seeking a Intermediate Ops Analyst to work in our Fort Belvoir, VA office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS Federal is looking for a Intermediate Operations Analyst to support our team on the government site at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Desired candidate conducts IO staff analysis and research supporting 1st IO Cmd's executive level actions and initiatives. Review and comment on Joint and Army Information Operations and Cyberspace Operations policy, doctrine, regulations, orders, and directives. Participate in a wide variety of IO conferences, meetings, working groups, and program reviews. Assist with the preparation, coordination and development of 1st IO Cmd's Mission Statement, Mission Essential Task List, Concept Plans, Force Design Updates, Annual Historical Reports, and of the Command policy documents. Assist with the preparation, coordination and development of force modernization and organizational design documents including Capability Based Assessments, DOTMLPF Change Recommendations, CONOPs, and material requirements documents. Develop and maintain 1st IO Cmd's operational MOUs with other commands, activities, and agencies. Write, staff, and review issue papers, decision papers, briefings, and TTP. Maintain awareness of current military organizational and operational concepts and plans as they relate to the integration of IO at strategic, operational, and tactical levels of military operations. Assemble and maintain orders, directives, regulations and other authorization documents that establish 1st IO Cmd's responsibilities and operational requirements. Assist in the development and implementation of practices, techniques, and procedures that improve the Command's operational and staff efficiency.
- Top Secret/SCI required; others need not apply
- Course / Certification: IOCAP
- Must be capable of demonstrating experience in conducting analysis and developing solutions and in the application of information technology.
- Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
- Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- Industry certification is desirable.
- Exposure to and understanding of Information Operations and associated areas, such as PSYOP, Military Deception (MILDEC), etc.
- Solid understanding of the Army MDMP process.
- Willing to deploy CONUS/OCONUS for 4 to 6 months per year.
- Education (Substitution for Experience): Masters + 1 years OR Bachelors + 3 years OR 7 years of experience.
- Exposure to and understanding of Information Operations (and associated areas such as PSYOP, Military Deception).
- Solid understanding of the Army MDMP process
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.