The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here. Job Title
Part Time Coin ProcessorJob DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Monitor and run sorting/counting machines and report any issues affecting production or accuracy
- Load coin machines and wrap coin
- Support and assist production and maintain a supply of material (coin, plastic, boxes, tape, etc.) so that production is uninterrupted
- Enter all verification activity into logs as processed
- Monitor levels of coin in hoppers at all times and use Bank/Mint Coin as necessary, to maintain constant supply of coin during production hours
- Resolve production problems by altering process to meet specifications
- Maintain specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts and adjusting controls
- Ensure maximum product quality
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements and properly troubleshoot malfunctions while reporting any serious machine problems
- Report any anticipated issues with meeting customer-expected process times before end of shift
- Report all significant variances and suspicious items
- Maintain orderly and clean work area, including all machines, tables, cabinets and storage areas
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Coin wrapping, coin separation and/or sorting experience
- Light mechanical aptitude
- Data entry experience
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Storage (Warehousing)