To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Stephen Thomsen
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Audio Visual Support Specialist
MDI Group • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for providing support and assistance to all Phoenix associates with their conference room meeting set-ups. It includes scheduling and supporting video conferencing codecs, web conferencing, audio conferencing and displaying content. This position works with their counterparts in Rockville and works closely with corporate communications on larger scale meeting support. The AV Specialist also assists the AV engineer with maintaining the audio visual systems.
Provides audio visual support for assigned office, to include:
- Respond to calls for immediate assistance with all audio visual equipment including, but not limited to: projectors, video conferencing, audio conferencing and room control systems
- Ensuring conference room space is neat and report any facilities issues to facility team immediately
- Completing daily walk-throughs
- Help reschedule meetings to other rooms if AV issues arise
- Providing Audio Visual support as needed to other office locations
Audio Visual Maintenance
- Scheduling repairs on Audio Visual equipment as needed.
- Performing regular testing of all audio visual equipment to pro-actively identify and address any issues
- Resolve identified AV issues or escalate as needed
- Maintain AV equipment inventory
- Assist AV Engineer with maintaining and updating all audio visual documentation including troubleshooting documentation
- Assist AV engineer to publish and maintain all audio visual user documentation
- Maintains positive, productive relationships with AV vendors
- Schedules regular maintenance of all audio visual equipment with vendors
- One to two years’ experience working in an audio visual support or related capacity
- Demonstrable success working in a customer service capacity/environment