Order Fulfillment Specialist
6-12 Month Contract
The Order Fulfillment Specialist will be responsible for creating sales and networks within SAP and releasing sales orders for invoicing. This is done by manual entry into SAP or by using macros. This requires close coordination with the Order Desk and Project Setup teams. Experience as an order processor in a business environment required. Telecom experience is a PLUS.
- Process orders and assist team members with processing orders in SAP
- Logging SO/network status within MS Access to indicate orders are complete
- Receiving POS from customer and logging or uploading data into MS Access
- Scanning order form packets
- Run customer PO status reports
- Project Setup/Order Management and Delivery Management- responsible for Project Set-up within SAP/ creating WBS and SO creation/changing sales orders, creating projects or changes, knowledge of delivery call off transactions in SAP, Delivery management, and familiarity with finance revenue recognition. Highly organized.
Experience in Corporate Supply Chain role
Strong Computer Literacy Skills:
- Strong SAP - WBS (ie sales, distribution, and project builder modules)
- Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced MS Excel skills experience with running macros, pivot tables, and vlookups
- MS Access skills
- Highly organized and service minded
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively foster team building within and beyond the work group
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors in Supply Chain, Finance, Business or Computer Science a plus
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Order Management Systems