Join an exciting $1B organization in Healthcare with an amazing workplace culture.
- Development opportunity to join a growing team, opportunity in the future to be part of investment analysis and due diligence projects for acquisition companies.
- Award winning corporate culture built around work life balance, clear communication, and a leader in diversity and inclusion efforts.
- High visibility, eager to learn and take on challenges, ability to work in a team without micro management, and effectively communicate with executive leadership.
- Salary from $70K-$84K, 10% Bonus, 6% 401K match, and amazing PTO benefits.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 84,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Currently working from home in the future a likely mix of work from home and downtown in a newly renovated office with onsite gym.
- Support journal entries are properly recorded, preparation of account reconciliations, establishes, interprets & analyzes complex accounting data in the financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries including cash and investment related activity, monthly general ledger account reconciliations including resolutions of open reconciling items, audit schedules, both quarterly and annually, including all supporting documentation.
- Preparation of account analysis by product line or company as compared to prior periods or budgets, and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales tax filings.
- Opportunity to be involved in the completion of special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 experience in accounting, experience working with journal entries and account reconciliations and supporting the month end related items.
- Experience with an ERP, Oracle is beneficial but not required.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, $500M-1 billion, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.