Are you an Infusion Nurse with experience in acute medicine, surgery, IV therapy, critical care or home health? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Infusion Nurse position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of an Infusion Nurse:
- The Infusion Nurse will administer multiple types of IV therapies such as antibiotics, IVIG, and TPN.
- The Infusion Nurse will perform assessment and management of multiple types of central lines.
Infusion Nurse Requirements:
- RN License in good standing with the Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Experience in acute medicine, surgery, IV therapy, critical care or home health.
- Proficient in peripheral access and administration of IV medications.
- At least 2 years’ experience in acute nursing
- Provide proof of valid Oklahoma driver’s license and current automobile insurance
Hours for this Position:
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Work-Life Balance
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered
- FSA and HSA offered
- 19 PTO, 6 holidays off
Interested in being considered for this Infusion Nurse position?
If you are interested in applying as an Infusion Nurse, please click Apply Now or email your resume directly to URL blocked - click to apply with Reference No. JO71708OK.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Kathlyn “Kath” Chamen
Total Parenteral Nutrition (Tpn)