Second Avenue is currently seeking an exceptional Market Analyst / Acquisitions Agent to join us in a fast-paced work environment.
Second Avenue is an alternative, investor driven, privately owned real estate firm focused on solving solutions for single-family residential investors. Second Avenue is a full-service platform offering innovative results to institutional grade owners and investors. Our experienced management team, unparalleled market density and proprietary technology deliver best-in-class client experiences.
We offer a positive culture and professional work environment. Please visit our website for additional background on our business platform – [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Market Analyst / Real Estate Acquisitions .
The Market Analyst position is primarily focused on sourcing and underwriting potential homes in the MLS that we can acquire on behalf of our clients, as we work to build rental portfolios for them in markets throughout the country. The candidate will utilize multiple proprietary resources to locate and underwrite these potential acquisitions, in addition to the MLS and other websites.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Source and underwrite potential acquisitions, utilizing the MLS and other websites/sources, to acquire for our clients’ rental portfolios
- Prepare, submit and ensure accuracy of all documents associated with any Real Estate transactions initiated by the Market Analyst, utilizing company provided checklists as needed
- Enter all data that is required in a timely manner across all platforms as designated by the company
- Update daily all internal tracking worksheets and databases
- Communicate effectively with other departments and agents as needed
- Meet or exceed daily and weekly performance goals as set by your Market Manager
- Research new market territories for expansion within the region when applicable
- 1-2 years of real estate investment, investment banking or investment research experience preferred
- Underwriting experience preferred
- Proficient with Excel with advanced financial modeling skills
- Applicant must have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Must thrive in a high-pressure environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Team player – energetic, enthusiastic and personable with the ability to collaborate and work independently
EDUCATION AND LICENSING
- Must have Associates Degree or higher
- Must have an active Real Estate License in the state in which they are working
- Must be in good standing with the Local and National Real Estate Boards
- Must comply with all state licensing and renewal requirements at all times
- Maintain and comply with all state licensing and renewal requirements at all times
Compensation: Full-time, Salaried Non-Exempt - plus significant monthly bonus potential
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays