Title: Recruiter – Restaurant Level Support
Reports to: Senior Director Human Resources
Pay: $20.00-$26.00 a hour
- Posts, manages, and sources a high volume of job requisitions prioritizing effectively per business needs.
- Partners with area directors and regional vice presidents to understand hiring needs as well as provides coaching on effective direct sourcing and behavioral interview techniques.
- Sources potential and passive candidates to generate a healthy pool of qualified candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing LinkedIn, Indeed, Snag-a-job, etc.
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through ATS based job posting questionnaires profiling assessments and behavioral based interviewing.
- Screens resumes, schedules interviews and conducts phone screens for open requisitions as per business needs.
- Coordinates the interview, screening, testing, and rejection process for potential candidates as per business needs.
- Conducts weekly staffing calls with area directors and their teams to identify open positions and expedite the interview/selection process for candidates currently in process.
- Consistently builds successful relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and individuals involved with the hiring process.
- Maintains accurate candidate tracking spreadsheets as needed to monitor open requisitions.
- Keeps hiring managers and other Human Resources Team members apprised of status of sourcing efforts on a timely basis.
- Acts as subject matter expert in sourcing techniques and strategies to include professional networks, social networks, key associations, and industry specific directories.
- Assists lead recruiter in all holiday staffing needs.
- Assists lead recruiter in the development of recruitment and retention materials, metrics, and programs to streamline field recruiting productivity, supports the company’s employment brand and attracts qualified candidates.
- Assists in training multi-unit managers how to build a network of candidates for their open requisitions.
- Provides administrative support to Human Resources teams as necessary.
- Works effectively with all Human Resources team members as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Consistently takes initiative, works independently, sets priorities, makes judicious decisions, and meets deadlines.
- Finishes duties and projects as required and assigned in an efficient and timely manner.
- Meets deadlines consistently.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Returns all emails and voice mails within 24 hours.
- Deals with interruptions and successfully manages multiple tasks.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains behaviors and actions consistent with the company's values and standards.
- Continuously looks for ways to increase professional development.
- Works additional hours as needed.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Execution Excellence & Reliability
Financial & Business Acumen
Teamwork & Collaboration
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year of experience in sourcing, including diversity, using technologies, job boards, and social networking sites.
- 1 years of experience in recruitment and selection techniques and requirements, federal selection guidelines, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- 1 years of experience of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions, and recruiting metrics.
- 1 years of experience using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- 1 years of experience recruiting multi-unit and/or multiple state regions.
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management.
- 3 years of experience recruiting in the restaurant/hospitality or retail industry.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
- Job Posting
- Retention Management
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Human Resources