To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pasadena, CA 91124
- Sylvia Aguirre
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
System One • Pasadena, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Facilities Coordinator - Pasadena, CA 91124
System One has a temp-to-hire employment conversion opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator for our client’s corporate office in Pasadena.
- Temp to hire after satisfying 520 hours on our payroll
- Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- Local candidates only / U.S. Citizenship is required
The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible and able to function in the following capacity:
- Maintain facilities in good working conditions.
- Coordinates with other business unit support functions (IT/Imaging & Printing/Security).
- Responsible for arranging for after-hours heating, ventilating, and air conditioning as needed.
- Acquires, distributes, and disposes furniture as needed with approval from Director of Facilities and/or Facilities Manager.
- Orders supplies from corporate vendors for departments/staff as needed.
- Coordinates offices assignments and moves.
- Manages off-site storage.
- Reviews facilities projects with Facilities Manager or Deputy Region Manager for approval.
- Coordinates with Facilities Manager or Deputy Region Manager on all facilities related matters.
- Coordinates with Talent Management to on-board and off-board employees.
- Manages equipment maintenance and supplies.
- Acts as Security/Emergency Coordinator, supporting office business continuity plan if needed.
- Acts as member of Office Safety Committee.
- Ensures the availability/maintenance of AEDs (Automated External Defibrillator), fire extinguishers, and first aid supplies.
- Coordinates Health and Safety training and testing.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail, supply ordering and distribution, and facility maintenance as it pertains to office space and phones.
- Maintains visitor sign-in book and emergency evacuation plan.
- Act as Emergency 911 Desk Respondent.
- Processes OCR’s for vendor invoices, and submits for payment.
- Assigns/Monitors Alternative Workplace Strategies (hoteling) space and report usage monthly.
- Attends scheduled facility team meetings.
- Ensures adherence to all corporate, contractual, ethics and safety standards, policies and procedures.
- May maintain appearance of conference rooms/break areas/common areas.
- Performs other responsibilities unique to the location.