ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Shipping and Receiving clerk in Simi Valley for a aerospace corporations.
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00
1st shift: 6am – 2:30pm + daily overtime
Schedule: M- F
Performance to hire opportunity
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk verifies and maintains records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Receives, records, packages and ships all incoming materials and verifies counts, while following policies, procedures and safety regulations.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Receives materials to be shipped with appropriate paperwork from finished goods or from individuals
- Packages all items per customer requirements
- Enters data for outgoing shipments and incoming materials in the computer
- Verifies order P.O. numbers to shippers, validates quantities using weight scales, and moves parts to stockroom or other stock to storage areas
- Validates quantities using weight scales, and moves parts to stockroom or other stock to storage areas
- Delivers non-inventory items to end user
- Follows all safety policy and procedures
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations. Certifications : Years Experience : 0 - 2 years of relevant experience Skills :
- Good communication skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to multi-task
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!
0 - 2 years