Note: This is a full-time, direct-hire, W2 position paying up to $85,000 salary and has benefits. RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE. This position is ONSITE in Clearwater, FL (33760). No C2C, 3rd party or H-1B at this time. We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time.
Mechanical Design Engineer (Pneumatics & Solidworks)
- Relocation is available for the right candidate
- You will have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of relative work experience with an OEM Manufacturer or equivalent in Packaging Machine Design
- Candidate MUST have design experience in Solidworks 3D – this is a MUST. Any FEA experience is a huge plus
- He / she should have experience with Fluid control Pneumatic electro/mechanical assemblies
- Pharmaceutical or Biopharma Packaging Experience would be a HUGE plus
- Candidate will have U.S. Passport and ability to travel worldwide approximately 10% to 15%
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Original Equipment Manufacturer
Packaging And Labeling