$12 - $13 / hour
Per diem / Flexible shifts / Potential for full-time
Great for college students!!
The Personal Care Assistant provides assistance with activities of daily living and certain “hands on” care such as personal hygiene care, toileting and elimination of waste, transfers, and ambulation. The Personal Care Assistant also provides tasks related to the maintenance of a healthy and stable living environment for the client, personal laundry, light housekeeping, and other similar activities of daily living.
- Assists patient with personal care activities including bathing, oral hygiene, preparation and feeding of meals, dressing and undressing, ambulation, and other activities as needed
- Provides compassionate care for those with special needs
- Performs duties as assigned in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality of all clients’ information according to HIPAA standards
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions
- Notifies the office of any abnormal findings or conditions
- Adheres to the standards, policies, procedures of the Company
- Arrives at the Client’s home on time and leaves when shift schedule is complete
- Represents the Company with a positive image at all times
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all clients
- Effectively communicates with the office staff, including availability to work
- Performs other Personal Care Assistant duties as assigned/necessary
- Ability to adhere to time and attendance policies
- Ability to carry out tasks in a professional manner and adhere to policies regarding professionalism and boundaries
- Must demonstrate a compassionate nature and possess strong people skills
- Must possess hands-on First Aid/CPR certification or be willing to obtain immediately upon hire
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer