To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Amazon is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the Vice President of the Emerging Devices & Technologies org. How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team solving significant customer problems through innovative technology? We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented individuals to join our fast paced, start-up environment to help invent the future. We solve significant customer problems in the consumer electronics space through devices, mobile applications, cloud services, computer vision, and machine learning.
Key responsibilities include:
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple global locations
• Manage domestic and international travel
• Manage expense report coordination and submission
• Organize, execute, and assist with team meetings (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, executive reviews)
• Organize, execute and assist with team social events, activities and employee recognition
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants
• 5+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience handling confidential information and interfacing with various stakeholders
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
• Positive, proactive and able to exercise great judgment consistently
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work cross functionally, and manage multiple inputs from different teams to a single deliverable