Critical Environments (CE) Regional Manager
Location: Regionally assigned sites that are designate and operated as critical environments (Asia, LATAM, Western US/CA, Northeast US/CA, Southeast US)
The Critical Environment Regional Manager is accountable for the operations, maintenance, and improvements to the physical infrastructure of the critical environments as assigned.Â Main responsibilities include:
1. Managing operations and maintenance of all critical environments infrastructure equipment
2. Managing critical environments training program
3. Development and execution of CE budget (Opex/Capex)
4. Managing Critical Environment projects and construction as assigned
5. Managing all contractors associated with critical environment support and work
6. Managing all critical environment documentation (planning, development, and implementation)
7. Coordination with all other groups (IT, Alorica Leadership, facilities, finance, projects, transactions, etc.)
8. Assist with negotiation and recommendation of contracts/agreements
9. On-call 24x7 and respond to all critical environment emergencies and act as primary point of contact for assigned sites
Position Objectives:Â Â
â¢ Operates and maintains critical environment in such a condition as to assure 100% uptime of CE services (electrical, cooling, etc.)
â¢ Ensures that critical environment complies with all local, state, and federal requirements for health and safety
â¢ Operates critical environment equipment to obtain maximum effectiveness and efficiency; cost, equipment longevity, and reliability.
â¢ Works with clients (IT, Operations, etc.) to provide successful operations that exceed expectations
â¢ Makes key decisions regarding operation, maintenance, and improvements to the critical environmentâs infrastructure.
â¢ Determines support, capital, and operating needs and recommends/justifies to Alorica leadership and senior account management.
â¢ Manages assets and operating budgets in excess of $5 million.
â¢ Supervises all critical environment staff, supporting contractors, vendors, project managers, and others as assigned.
Required skills/knowledge:Â Â
â¢ In depth technical knowledge of emergency generators, ATSs, UPSs, CRAC units and static switches.
â¢ Team building
â¢ Client Relationship building
â¢ Technical understanding and communication to senior management (client and account) and vendors.
â¢ Understanding and implementation of risk mitigation processes
â¢ Emergency response control and command
â¢ Development, control and monitoring of budgets
â¢ Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
â¢ Able to read/write and fluent in English and Spanish technical engineering concepts and ideas.
Desired skills:Â Â
â¢ Procedure development
â¢ Reliability Centered Maintenance analysis and implementation
Education or Equivalent Experience:
â¢ Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or equivalent) and 3 years work experience in critical environments OR Associates degree in technical field and 5 years experience in critical environments OR Technical School/Military Experience with High School diploma or equivalent and 10 years experience in critical environments.
â¢ 3 or more years supervisory experience
â¢ Critical Environment Management (CEM) certification or equivalent
â¢ 10 years in specific (data center, hospital, power plant, etc.) critical environments experience