Ashfield Healthcare is building on it's long-standing partnership with a leading global medicines company and we are seeking performance-driven, ambitious, and competitive service professionals who are interested in joining our team. This is an innovative role, which requires you to build relationships with healthcare providers and drive the adaption of assigned medicines in your assigned territory through brand messaging, patient educational materials, and coupon and promotion information.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield, represent a leading global medicines company.
What's in it for you?
- Move into a pharmaceutical industry
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
What will you be doing?
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong relationships with customers in key accounts
- Deliver patient education material, product information, and product samples to target offices
- Build and develop professional relationships with (but not limited to) Ophthalmology, Optometry, office staff, techs, within assigned customers
- Provide relevant, thoughtful input to other commercial colleagues
- Develop and implement effective customer specific territory plans
- Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate physician specialists based on opportunity and potential
- Understand fully the assigned customers' product and business needs and work to meet those needs while adhering to all of company ethics and compliance standards
- Anticipate potential barriers to achievement of goals and proposes responsible solutions for success
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work related experience
- 2 years of work experience with the general public, customer service experience a plus, all with a proven track record
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork/collaboration and relationship building skills
- Competitive trailblazing mentality
- Confidence in handling rejection
- Persistence and disciplined self-management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability/willingness to travel by driving an assigned territory in its entirety
- Detail oriented and able to problem solve
- Valid driver's license
- Computer/iPad proficiency
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: URL blocked - click to apply
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.