Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:URL blocked - click to apply.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Location: West Kingston, RI - Boston, MA - Franklin, TN
What do you get to do in this position?
We are looking for a highly motivated full stack developer to support a growing, internal startup within Schneider Electric. We are an agile team developing a suite of product tools for Building Information Modeling (BIM) tool suite for our design-build, electrical industry customers. Our products are leading-edge BIM, CAD and web-based tools to help with building design and modeling and are a critical tool suite in our customer strategy.
- Develop software with our agile-based team of developers, data specialists
- Design and develop customer-centric, value-based features using input directly from industry subject matter experts and customers
- Design and develop new front-end applications for various platforms. Assist with front end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS applications)
- Design and develop RESTful API’s.
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
This job might be for you if:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in software development
- 3 to 4 years of C#.
- 2 to 4 years of Web Development.
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience with Web based API'S (REST)
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
Nice to Have
- Experience with building information modeling (BIM), databases, and backend data platforms like Kinvey is a plus
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
- Experience working within an agile framework
- Attention to detail and a strong emphasis on quality
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with product releases in testing and deployment
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: URL blocked - click to apply.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Java Script (Programming Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Prototype (Computer Science)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)