Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
The Strategic Marketing Planner (SMP) serves as a trusted marketing advisor to his/her business leaders and key stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for developing best-in-class strategic marketing plans as well as overseeing campaign delivery.
Deloitte's Marketing Excellence team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people and process.
* Work closely with the business Chief Marketing Officer (BCMO), senior Strategic Marketers, in-house Green Dot Agency (GDA) and stakeholders to develop strategic marketing plans and associated campaigns in support of A&A business priorities in the Tri-State market (includes New York metropolitan area, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Stamford, CT). This includes advising on how best to activate Audit & Assurance marketing campaigns and messaging in the Tri-State markets.
* Ensure synergy with Audit & Assurance national campaigns and recommend market specific activities as warranted.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of Tri-State market dynamics:
* Become an expert in goals and opportunities in support of National Audit & Assurance strategy
* Understand Tri-State market landscape for local chapters of National Relationships (e.g. FEI); be knowledgeable about local partnership opportunities, e.g. law firms
* Understand competitive landscape and marketing activity in local market
* Understand high priority industries in the local market and partner with Audit & Assurance and Green Dot Industry marketing to maximize local opportunities
* Share knowledge with National A&A and Green Dot marketing to increase the effectiveness of campaigns
* Collaborate across Marketing Excellence and other enabling areas in support of campaign activities and tactical management including:
* Support the development of strategic briefs (business cases) for potential marketing campaigns as well as leadership approval process
* Help manage the overall portfolio of campaigns and activities, plan and manage budgets to ensure proper prioritization and utilization of resources in conjunction with the GDA
* Define metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success, activity and channel levels to inform future tactics, liaising with the GDA
* 10+ years of experience in business-to-business strategic marketing
* Prior experience working on a virtual team within a highly matrixed organization, preferably for a global corporation or professional services firm
* Deep understanding of marketing strategy and alignment with business priorities; ability to drive strategy into tactical planning
* Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
* Ability to navigate highly matrixed organizations and influence outcomes
* Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
* Undergraduate degree with a focus in Marketing
* Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86,425-$177,470.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 132865
- Financial Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications